Welcome to the third stop on the October Afternoon Midway Blog Hop! Today we are celebrating this fun new October Afternoon collection! Midway is full of bright colors and mixes lots of carnival/amusement park-themed products with great basic patterns. It's perfect for several different themes (carnival, amusement park, birthday, baby, beach, etc.) and would also make for great everyday projects. Here's a peek at the Collection Kit to give you a sense of what Midway is all about:

I've had a chance to play with Midway and created this layout using patterned paper, a journaling card, chipboard, and brads:
It wouldn't be a blog hop without a giveaway now, would it? :) Please leave a comment below to be entered to win a set of Midway buttons.
After you've left a comment here, be sure to continue on your way on the blog hop. There's a prize at each stop along the way, and, at the end, you can leave a comment on the October Afternoon blog to be entered to win a Midway Collection kit. Winners will be announced next week.
Vivian Masket (you are here)
What are you waiting for? Go hop! :)





148 comments:
this is so awesome!!!! i love everything about it!!!!
cheryl131091 at yahoo dot com
fab layout! awesome collection!
daniellehigginbottom at hotmail dot com
What a sweet and funny layout! Love this collection!
Very cute pic! Perfect for this kit!
love your layout! and this collection, i don't have words to say how much i love it!
I love it!
I love this collection, and your layout is insanely cool!
Another fun layout! Love this new collection!
Totally loving this line and your layout!!!!
Love this collection!
Fun collection to play with=)
So cute! Love the moustaches!
Monica
SOOOOO very cute!!! What an awesome layout!!!
housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Wonderful Collection!
Great layout.
boconnorc543@rogers.com
Beautiful layout....
Adorable page! love those colors :)
great use for the moustaches!
I just love this collection! I can't wait to get it!
This collection is just way too much fun! What a sweet layout. Thanks for the chance.
Love the LO...I can't wait to get this collection. It is a must have. I love love LOVE IT!!!
I love October Afternoon buttons! Love the layout! Thanks for sharing!
So cute!!
Cool layout, love that photo!
The paper patterns in this line are sooo amazing!
I am in love with this new collection. Thanks for the chance to win!
So adorable! This collection is so fun and I love the colors in the entire collection! Thanks for the chance.
Your daughter looks awesome in this picture! So much fun!!
That photo is perfect for this collection ... what a FUN page design!
lillianchild at cox dot net
I really have to get a moustache for my granddaughter. Great photo.
8thgypsy@gmail.com
This is fantastic! This layout just makes me smile. The photo is perfect for these papers/embellishments!
I love this collection. Thanks for the give-aways!!
Very cut pick!!! Is perfect!!
Great idea for your layout. Really cute! Falling in love with this collection!
How adorable !! I absolutely love how you used this FUN collection. TFS and a chance to win.
julieshearer@sbcglobal.net
hah! i love it!
thanks for the chance to win.
lauren. :)
I like this layout!
You're awesome! That title hugging the top edge of your photo is so striking--Love the beautiful simplicity of it all.
great line and layout.
Love the layout and thanks for the chance to win!
Ha ha! That's so awesome. Love mustaches!
What a fun layout and beautiful colors/patterns.
What a fun layout! Great products---can't wait to get them!!
That photo is too much fun and you did this perfectly!
Great page! I can't wait to get my hands on this line.
SO cute! How great is it that the paper and embellies so exactly matched your photo?
love this collection
right in time for our local county fair photos to get scrapped!
Adorable layout! I love it!
Such a cute collection!
This is my favourite OA collection ever ever ever!
Love it! This collection is awesome!
Your layout is just adorable! I would love the win! Thank you so much for the blog hop!
aurorwillow@gmail.com
This is seriously an adorable page. Such a hilarious photo.
Ashley
ashley.calder@gmail.com
Great layout, so fun!
So awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
So funny! I love it!
Yay mustaches!! What a fun collection!
Mustaches rock :) love it!
perfect layout. thanks for sharing.
love the layout! love the collection! thanks for sharing!
Haha what a cute page! :D
What a fun layout and fun buttons! Thanks for the chance to win!
dpiercey7 at cox dot net
cute layout! thanks for the chance to win!
Gorgeous buttons and what a fun layout!
Squeee, love your mustache disguise! Too cute! The buttons are adorable! Love this collection!!
Hahah! Your layout is so fun! I would love to win - thanks so much! :)
love your layout.simple yet striking.
Such a fun collection... I love the colors!
So CUTE! I love the disguise.
cute! :) i love your big titles lately! :)
Fun layout!
Such a cute layout! Really loving this collection!
Awesome layout!! I LOVE this fun line!
SOOO cute! LOVE your photo--and these papers are super FUN! THANKS for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
I love this!!! What a fun picture to go with the perfect embellishments! Thanks!
Awesome layout! I love Midway and can't wait for it to hit the stores.
This is such a cute collection. Reminds of the Midway at the fair when I was a kid. I love buttons and these are gorgeous. Thanks for the chance to win some.
that pic is too funny!! great lo
This midway collection is the greatest. I love those buttons.
Great colors!
Midway looks so bright and playful!
Your page is the cutest - love her mustache "disguise". :) Thanks for letting us share in the fun!
Your layout is AWESOME!!! Such a FABULOUS collection... love love LOVE!!!
Just adorable. I love the mustaches.
Perfect disguise :) love the colors ..and the LO is so fun!
Love your layout. Too cute. lol
Love this line....the paper is perfect for all the festing to be done in the fall season!
Darling layout! Such a fun collection.
Love this fun and colorful collection and love your fun layout.
Love the mustache brad as the dot in the i!! Simple and effective!!
I mustache you a question....is that a real mustache :-)so cute. My son bought a set of fake mustaches andworethem out in public :-) this would be perfect for the pics I took
Love the colours in this range, and that's such a cool photo!
Your layout is so funny and cute! Thanks for the chance!
What a great page! Love the big title!! and this collection is just perfect!
Your page is just too cute!!
Lots of mustache-y goodness. I hope I win!
Cute layout, very quirky and fun :)
Really funny!
Thanks for the chance
Beautiful ! love the picture on the black cardstock and the pep's of the colors!
ADORABLE layout!
Yes please!! I love this line Especially the background with the "Bokha" dots!
Very cute!
Amazing page!! Thanks for the chance to win!
I can tell these mustaches are going tobe loads of fun. Love your playful layout!
I love your layout!! Simple but so, so cool and funny!
I love this collection!! :)
Cute layout, cute collection!
WOW!! What a darling layout - and FUN collection! Definitely LOVE this line as well as all things October Afternoon!!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
I'm loving it more and more.
This Midway line is awesome, so colorful and fun. Love the layout.
This Midway line is awesome, so colorful and fun. Love the layout.
I love the white well I guess it would be black space in this instance around your layout. It makes it pop and draws your eye to the photo! Thanks for sharing the opportunity for us to win those precious buttons!! I Love Buttons!!
Love it! Love the layout with the mustache.
Such a terrific layout that brought a smile to my face..... Love this new collection!
What a fun layout! I'm loving all the little faces at the bottom.
hahaha great LO!! :)
Awesome page! I love how the elements pop off the black background and the pops of color are fabulous. Thanks for the inspiration!
Fantastic layout! Love the dark background...it really makes the photo pop. Can't wait to see this line in real life.
Such a fun layout! love this line! Thank you for a chance to win!
Love this collection and your fun layout! Thanks for the chance.
Such a cute layout- great job with the fab line! Thanks for the chance.
Oooh, love the Midway buttons! Fun layout, too!
The black and white photo works perfectly with the colorful Midway collection. I love your layout.
cute!A~
Love the hopping for the Midway colleection!
cute project - I love the ticket booth paper!
Such pretty colours!!! Love this new collection! And your layout!
chloeschmitt86 at hotmail dot com
LOL! Such a cute layout! Thanks for sharing it and for the chance! floresfour@aol.com
What a cute buttons, I love them! And your layout is so fun! Thanks for the chance to win!
Super fun layout!!! goldiecar at hotmail
what a cute page, just love it
lots of cuteness
Love your layout. It is super cute. I'm loving the moustaches. Thanks for a great giveaway.
Suzanne Mooney
momma.mooney@gmail.com
HA!! Great way to scrap such a funny photo!! Love how you used the black cardstock background on this!!! Thanks for the chance to win!
Oh my favorite OA embellie--buttons! Adorable LO! I love all of your cut titles. The clean design really draws your eye to the photo!
nice disguise, cute lo!
cute layout! thank you for sharing. rush88888 at gmail dot com
The colors in this line are awesome! Also love the mustache icon!
Adorable pic = cute & fun layout! Love it!
Hee hee! That layout is fantastic! Love the photo! What a perfect collection to scrap that photo! This collection is going to be so popular! So colorful and FUN!! Love your layout!!
Oh my goodness! your page is awesome!!
I love how the only color is the word "disguised" - it adds the perfect pop of color to a great b&w layout!
The buttons are so pretty!
This is my favorite collection of OA's! I can't wait to buy it all!
state fair is coming up. this is the perfect collection for it
What an adorable page! Love it! Thanks so much for the chance to win!
Cute page! I've been waiting for this collection since summer CHA. Can't wait to see it in person!
So much fun! Great collection!~
loved what you've done with the title with the flair mustache :) too cute!!
Very cool layout, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment