Monday, October 3, 2011

New Bella Blvd!

That's right, there's a brand-new mid-release from Bella Blvd! The release includes two new lines and two additions to the Sophisticates collection. As always, Stephanie does a great job of mixing themed patterns and embellishments with more basic/generic patterns and embellishments so there's something for everyone in each line.

Without further ado, here are the papers and embellishments from the Spring Flings and Easter Things Line:

Egg Hunt:


:

A Tisket A Tasket:
 


Mom's Bouquet:
 


Sunny Sunday:
 

  
Borders :



Cute Cuts:



Alpha Bits Stickers:



Just Write Stickers: 


Miniatures Stickers:
 

I love all the cute animals and bugs in this line and the colors and patterns make me happy.

Now, let's take a look at the Winter Wonder line. Being from Colorado and having two snowman-makers, three skiers, and four hot-chocolate-drinkers in my family I am certain I will be using this line a lot! I could also see bits and pieces being used for Valentine's Day, summer/beach, or camping/nature projects.

Blizzard:



Toasty:
 


Ski Slopes:
 


Icy:
 


Borders:
 


Cute Cuts:
 


Alpha Bits Stickers:
 


Just Write Stickers:
 


Miniatures Stickers:
 

Last, but not least, here are the additions to the Sophisticates line. 

Miniatures Card Sentiments Stickers:


 Miniatures Family Stickers:


So, what do you think? Are you as excited about these new products as I am? :)



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Vivian, thank you for helping us promote the new stuff! Can't wait to see what you create with it ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails