Here are the colors I was asked to work with, inspired by the Ink Coffee website:

And here's the layout I came up with:
At first, I wasn't sure that I had products in my stash that would fit the color combo, but a little digging proved otherwise. The B side of the Ryan Ave. paper from Scenic Route's Sumner collection was a perfect match for the reddish tone (I have no idea what that color is called! Anyone?) and the B side of October Afternoon's Patio Umbrella paper from their Daydream line was a match with the muted teal. Gotta love those B sides! The other two colors were, of course, much easier to match! Other products used here include Scenic Route lined paper, American Crafts foam Thickers, KI Memories lace cardstock, an October Afternoon stamp, and, of course Bazzill cardstock.
I'd love to hear from any of my readers who participate in this week's challenge!
4 comments:
Rust?
oh goody, this is great viv!
sorry Viv, the best color name I came up with was punch. I am really sad when naming these colors, I have no idea. LOL, but I LOVE your layout too! thanks so much for playing, the website colors you gave me were awesome!!! I am sure glad you played and that you love your layout!
Love your page for the colour combo, what an absolutely wonderful photo and the way you highlighted the flowers with the pop of colour is just perfect.
I would call this colour brick red, but then again I suppose it depends what colour bricks you have there :D
Post a Comment